Thursday, June 07, 2007

Makotokai

Well, i am impressed.

The Makotokai (truth group) main dojo that i am visiting in Trieste is really impressive. Great facility, friendly people and excellent trainings. And whats even cooler: They will all fight and even small girls hit pretty hard.

I am taking notes and will definatly incorporate some of their drills into our classes. Looking forward to see a bunch of you guys on sunday. (Hopefully my tan will be better than the present by then, though)

:D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we will take the sun with us !! :D TWO DAYS!!!

Anonymous said...

I thougt it was not a question of hitting hard.. maybe i am misunderstanding the sport....

Unknown said...

The ability of hitting hard would definatly be a good thing in my book. Ofc, hitting people too hard for the fun of it is different, but i am definatly aiming for the most power possible in all my techniques. I hope the rest of you are doing the same.

Understand how to hit, when, where and then try you best to maximise your power-potential.

Unknown said...

Quick update: Paolo Bolaffio sensei is willing to come to Iceland and teach his system......

:-D

I would like a gashuko with many hours of training within a year or so. Hopefully we can make it happen.

 
Google+